Saturday, December 19, 2009

Browser Comparison

I definitely have a favorite browser---FIREFOX! I love the "aesthetic" design of firefox and how easy it easy it is to keep information right in front of you. I appreciate how simple it is to open a new tab within the window and nor have to constantly look at the bottom of the screen to find a website i had previously opened.

I don't use safari that often, but it appears to be similar to firefox.

My least favorite web browser is windows internet explorer. The text at the top of the page appears to be overly formatted to the right side of the screen, while firefox successfully spreads the links across the page. additionally, the information boxes at the top of the page take up a significantly more amount of room than with firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment